Nub Navy was my first faction, and from what I know of Kwartz and Kivou (and gang) there's no reason they have to steal from players. Especially skeeby players such as yourself, who undoubtedly are omitting part of the story
Warning: Avoid Nub Navy!!! THIEVES
Started by Chedburns [1669961] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 133 / 133 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Omitting part of the story isn't quite the right phrase I would use here, as that implies what he said was true.
Let me post an edited version of his post below, so only the factual part remains...
I had over $1,000,000,000 in their faction vault and they stole it and then kicked me out. Horrible owners. Beware of
kwartz [2002288]
Schnitzel [1880691]
berg [1558790]
That should just about cover it. The real reasons behind why he was kicked have already been posted in this thread, as well as other threads that pre-date this one.
Let me post an edited version of his post below, so only the factual part remains...
kwartz [2002288]
Schnitzel [1880691]
berg [1558790]
Mentions: berg [1558790] · kwartz [2002288] · Schnitzel [1880691]
I think he wants to apologise :3
i vote to grave the thread he never had 1b in the vault he only had a few 100m in it op never showed any proof of him having 1b of cash in the vault nn did show roof of them handing him his cash back +100k so lets mark op as an enemy/black list and grave this thread
any updates?
did he really have the money?
Go to Page 3
thanks
He has never had enough to max a bank investment... What do you think? :)
but why did he make this post knowing the truth will come out?
The same reason for all his other troll/spam threads.
Simply a drama llama.
In this case he is also still salty that we kicked him from the faction for not contributing, and is hoping enough people believe him without checking his account themselves to try and tarnish the faction's reputation.
Simply a drama llama.
In this case he is also still salty that we kicked him from the faction for not contributing, and is hoping enough people believe him without checking his account themselves to try and tarnish the faction's reputation.
lol, they don't even seem to stop after
Nub Navy are not to be trusted. That is all I will say.
"That is all I will say."
Lets hope so
Lets hope so
But what makes you trustworthy enough to say that the statement should have meaning or value? If there's no salt behind your words then they are just that... words.
If I remember rightly, you're one of the worst chainers in the faction!
Is that before or after they kicked you? Just wondering...
Before, but I’m sure he’s just as terrible now as he spends more time replying to my forum posts than actually attacking people
I mean, regardless of how you try to compare stats I didn't attack faction members out of spite. I've been more active than you anyways. What faction are you with now?
You were sent $69 from undefined with the message: U ugly 23:41:12 14/05/21
LMFAO! So you wanna 69 with someone you find ugly? Get on the waiting list! XD
LMFAO! So you wanna 69 with someone you find ugly? Get on the waiting list! XD
Mentions: Chedburns [1669961]