Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave pls

Started by Deadkinq [2259323] on in Graveyard.

13 replies · 148 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Deadkinq [2259323]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[/background]


[/background]

[/background]

e


Deadkinq [2259323]

Many of you probably have absolutely no idea

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]who I am but at one point in time I[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]controlled around [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]99% of the circulating
supply of vbucks in the game[/background]




This is my story of

$2,000,000,000,000

to
$50,000,0000

(wtf 4 zeros we aint in russia?)





[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Lets go back a couple of years Insert flashback noises[/background]




I was at my prime. Cash, respect, pull, 250lb, clean, dangerous.

I had all the vbucks.




  • Dirty bombs fresh out of the rear
  • Trillions flowing through THE MAYHEM GURLZ
  • Hundreds of BILLIONS being made at the poker table
  • Next in line for a pig / admin position
  • I was the sh*t
Now?
  • In debt to the tune of fifty million vbucks
  • No respekt
  • No faction
  • No PI
  • Forgotten and washed down
  • 280LB fresh off a Papa Johns
  • A loving husband in my brother GAY GAY (happy)
WHERE DID IT GO WRONG


GAMBLING



[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Didnt know when to hold 'em[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Didnt Know when to fold 'em[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Didnt Know when to walk away[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]And didnt know when to run could not run*[/background]



FAME
I did giveaways so people would like me but the people of torn want money not an idle


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]HUNGER FOR MORE[/background]



Papa johns sounded real nice after a hard days work









If money is the route to all evil why am I still called Evil-Dick





[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Piss[/background]