[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[/background][/background]
[/background]
e
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[/background]e
Many of you probably have absolutely no idea
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]who I am but at one point in time I[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]controlled around [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]99% of the circulating
supply of vbucks in the game[/background]
This is my story of
$2,000,000,000,000
to
$50,000,0000
(wtf 4 zeros we aint in russia?)
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Lets go back a couple of years Insert flashback noises[/background]
I was at my prime. Cash, respect, pull, 250lb, clean, dangerous.
I had all the vbucks.
GAMBLING
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Didnt know when to hold 'em[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Didnt Know when to fold 'em[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Didnt Know when to walk away[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][/background]And didnt know when to run could not run*
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]HUNGER FOR MORE[/background]
Papa johns sounded real nice after a hard days work