Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

done, please grave

Started by SabinevonSteyn [2616736] Wiki Contributor on in Attacking.

60 replies · 860 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
61
Discussion span
→
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

SabinevonSteyn [2616736] ×1 alignz [2680677] ×1

SabinevonSteyn [2616736] Wiki Contributor
Hi y’all,

I’m trying to get the War machine honor atm, and I’m still missing quiet a few finishing hits to get there. And after seeing how fast I started getting them while buying losses for other merits I have decided to buy some more and maybe even try to get the Leaderboard merit on the side.

Now, I am still fairly young, so I would like to ask everyone that is interested in selling losses to only do so if they have under 500k total battle stats (I’m pretty much always on xan debuff, so this is just to make sure)

Some quick notes, I’ll pay based on the events, and I won’t always be online. I’ll pay the ones that happened while I was sleeping at around 5 TCT, then when I get back home from work I’ll pay the ones that happened during that time at 16 TCT after which I while be online till around 22-23 TCT to pay upon seeing the events.

Now, for the juicy part, I’m going to be paying you 300k per loss you do for me. That’s 1.800.000$ for a full energy bar, and 3.000.000$ for 1 Xanax (which only costs around 825k)

I’d appreciate if you could send me a quick message when you are done with doing losses so I know how much to pay you.

When I have reached my goal I’ll edit this post and try to have it graved, I’ll still pay for losses that happen before I edit this post though, even if I have reached my goal.

Link to my last buying losses thread

Mentions: archived