Wow gotten 2 more people in a matter of 15 minutes, nice! It would help out a lot if you liked the thread, added me as a friend and maybe tell your friends about this so we get more people. I dont know why people are disliking this.
Chess competition!
Started by Xx_Reaper_xX [2601551] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
maybe you shouldnt had spammed bogie's pm about a can of xmass and let everyone think you're a troller/scammer with this comp.
but im willing to give you a second chance.
but im willing to give you a second chance.
yea i agree, it was meant to be a joke. One of reasons I made this comp is so people trust me more
You sent $1,000,000 to Xx_Reaper_xX.
sign me up pls
sign me up pls
Thanks for joining, added you to the spreadsheet GL
I think more people would sign up if the OP wasnt like 5-6 paragraphs narrating your entire life story.
Lol ok will fix in a sec
I think its better now, ty for advice
9 people so far!
1OOK OR 1M? you are intermingling these
yeah that's where I know him from, thx
No, It was first 100k but my faction mate told me to make it higher and it might get more people, so I made it 1 million, and from that point it is still 1 million
2 more days
1 more day
have i missed it? i want in!
No you haven’t missed it! You had one more day to apply, I put you on the spreadsheet and I will contact you with your time tmrw. Please like thread and add as friend ty.
OP got chat banned again :/ no idea whats gonna happen now.
Just same thing via messages im sorry yall
did OP reply to any of you guys? or is this a straight up scam attempt? :O!!!
yeah from you, u didnt pay.