Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chess competition!

Started by Xx_Reaper_xX [2601551] on in Fun & Games.

59 replies · 373 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Xx_Reaper_xX [2601551]
Wow gotten 2 more people in a matter of 15 minutes, nice! It would help out a lot if you liked the thread, added me as a friend and maybe tell your friends about this so we get more people. I dont know why people are disliking this.
SORRYDIEDDEDHAH [2539216]
maybe you shouldnt had spammed bogie's pm about a can of xmass and let everyone think you're a troller/scammer with this comp.

but im willing to give you a second chance.
Xx_Reaper_xX [2601551]
No, It was first 100k but my faction mate told me to make it higher and it might get more people, so I made it 1 million, and from that point it is still 1 million
Xx_Reaper_xX [2601551]
No you haven’t missed it! You had one more day to apply, I put you on the spreadsheet and I will contact you with your time tmrw. Please like thread and add as friend ty.