Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

job points

Started by nerdo_man [2525635] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 190 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
P00CH [2170094]
Yes as long as you're moving from same type of job...
ie your job points from AN would carry over if you were to move to another AN..

If you were to move to a sweetshop then no, your Job points would not carry over, but would still be there if you were to go back to a AN
DSCoremans [2672898]
Wish I’d thought to check this myself when I switched jobs. I spent my first month in Torn
for the most part as a law abiding citizen (I mean I committed crimes, but when there are no police or laws it’s still technically law abiding right?) and worked in the army climbing the ranks and saving those job points.


I recently switched to a new company based job and thought I lost over 100 points. Good to know they are still there if ever I decide to go back.