Do job points transfer over from old jobs or no?
job points
Started by nerdo_man [2525635] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Yes as long as you're moving from same type of job...
ie your job points from AN would carry over if you were to move to another AN..
If you were to move to a sweetshop then no, your Job points would not carry over, but would still be there if you were to go back to a AN
ie your job points from AN would carry over if you were to move to another AN..
If you were to move to a sweetshop then no, your Job points would not carry over, but would still be there if you were to go back to a AN
Oh because I was looking into a private security firm
You can check https://beta.tornstats.com/company/positions to see any JPs you are holding (if any)
They do not move over, but when you go back to the same company type they will still be available to use.
Wish I’d thought to check this myself when I switched jobs. I spent my first month in Torn
for the most part as a law abiding citizen (I mean I committed crimes, but when there are no police or laws it’s still technically law abiding right?) and worked in the army climbing the ranks and saving those job points.
I recently switched to a new company based job and thought I lost over 100 points. Good to know they are still there if ever I decide to go back.
for the most part as a law abiding citizen (I mean I committed crimes, but when there are no police or laws it’s still technically law abiding right?) and worked in the army climbing the ranks and saving those job points.
I recently switched to a new company based job and thought I lost over 100 points. Good to know they are still there if ever I decide to go back.
wow, learn something new every day...
TIL i have 858 JP from a pub lol
TIL i have 858 JP from a pub lol
If you use Torn PDA, you can click on the little info circle beside your job and see all the job points you have available in each job type.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]