How long did it take for YOU to reach level 15?
How long?
Started by EM0 [2667898] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 104 / 104 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 104
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 40 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 24 likes ·
Legitimately took me like 6 months back when Torn was young and I was a guideless noob. Signed up September 2005, got level 15 award on March 2006. - AlexeaNikkole [888237]
· 1 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] My log from the drop down box.... for level up..
3 weeks ish. Knowing what I know now I think I could do it in two weeks.
Legitimately took me like 6 months back when Torn was young and I was a guideless noob.
Signed up September 2005, got level 15 award on March 2006.
Signed up September 2005, got level 15 award on March 2006.
Take your time. Learn everything while you are still young and new. Enjoy the game, don't rush it.
Level logs are found here.
Entered torn on 05/09/18
Took me a month to get to lvl 15.
Didn't know what I was doing, what I was looking at. Didn't know there was a new player chat, or a global chat, til I was past 15.
17:14:47 - 05/09/18 You upgraded your level to 2
18:50:07 - 05/09/18 You upgraded your level to 3
11:18:44 - 07/09/18 You upgraded your level to 4
03:42:26 - 09/09/18 You upgraded your level to 5
17:35:23 - 10/09/18 You upgraded your level to 6
07:55:30 - 13/09/18 You upgraded your level to 7
16:31:19 - 15/09/18 You upgraded your level to 8
12:45:47 - 17/09/18 You upgraded your level to 9
19:02:55 - 19/09/18 You upgraded your level to 10
09:48:41 - 23/09/18 You upgraded your level to 11
13:03:48 - 26/09/18 You upgraded your level to 12
15:25:30 - 28/09/18 You upgraded your level to 13
05:58:19 - 02/10/18 You upgraded your level to 14
17:46:59 - 04/10/18 You upgraded your level to 15
03:44:07 - 20/10/19 You upgraded your level to 69
Entered torn on 05/09/18
Took me a month to get to lvl 15.
Didn't know what I was doing, what I was looking at. Didn't know there was a new player chat, or a global chat, til I was past 15.
17:14:47 - 05/09/18 You upgraded your level to 2
18:50:07 - 05/09/18 You upgraded your level to 3
11:18:44 - 07/09/18 You upgraded your level to 4
03:42:26 - 09/09/18 You upgraded your level to 5
17:35:23 - 10/09/18 You upgraded your level to 6
07:55:30 - 13/09/18 You upgraded your level to 7
16:31:19 - 15/09/18 You upgraded your level to 8
12:45:47 - 17/09/18 You upgraded your level to 9
19:02:55 - 19/09/18 You upgraded your level to 10
09:48:41 - 23/09/18 You upgraded your level to 11
13:03:48 - 26/09/18 You upgraded your level to 12
15:25:30 - 28/09/18 You upgraded your level to 13
05:58:19 - 02/10/18 You upgraded your level to 14
17:46:59 - 04/10/18 You upgraded your level to 15
03:44:07 - 20/10/19 You upgraded your level to 69
| 04:55:17 23/05/18 | 15 |
| 15:16:40 21/05/18 | 14 |
| 18:03:16 18/05/18 | 13 |
| 16:22:06 17/05/18 | 12 |
| 03:35:02 15/05/18 | 11 |
| 19:03:58 11/05/18 | 10 |
| 21:08:43 09/05/18 | 9 |
| 20:29:20 08/05/18 | 8 |
| 01:36:51 07/05/18 | 7 |
| 03:20:40 05/05/18 | 6 |
| 20:58:22 03/05/18 | 5 |
| 21:56:11 02/05/18 | 4 |
| 04:54:41 02/05/18 | 3 |
| 22:30:45 01/05/18 | 2 |
Doesn't go past 3 years ago unfortunately
19 days
Took me 18 days to lvl to 15
49 days lol
15 days. I aimed for 1 level per day, the rest at the gym and on the 15th day I reached it.
40 day gang :P
13:39:54 - 17/08/19 You upgraded your level to 2
04:28:20 - 21/09/19 You upgraded your level to 15
Little over 1 month
04:28:20 - 21/09/19 You upgraded your level to 15
Little over 1 month
I haven't made it there yet :CCCCCCC
On my first, it took me (I think) 150 days because I held. Eventually just decided to level out and explore torn some more :p
I, uh...never?
joined 26/02/2018
19/04/18 You upgraded your level to 15
Just short of 2 months. I did level hold for quite some time though.
19/04/18 You upgraded your level to 15
Just short of 2 months. I did level hold for quite some time though.
17:00:23 - 08/05/21 You created your account from *********** (United Kingdom)
03:46:21 - 18/05/21 You upgraded your level to 15
Took me 9 and a bit days :)
03:46:21 - 18/05/21 You upgraded your level to 15
Took me 9 and a bit days :)
Trying my best to reach.... very long
11:54:32 - 26/10/20 You upgraded your level to 2
23:16:23 - 27/11/20 You upgraded your level to 15
in short: far to long
23:16:23 - 27/11/20 You upgraded your level to 15
in short: far to long