Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How long?

Started by EM0 [2667898] on in General Discussion.

103 replies · 1.82k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 104 / 104 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
104
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Legitimately took me like 6 months back when Torn was young and I was a guideless noob.

Signed up September 2005, got level 15 award on March 2006.
hemi [2165616]
Level logs are found here.

Entered torn on 05/09/18
Took me a month to get to lvl 15.
Didn't know what I was doing, what I was looking at. Didn't know there was a new player chat, or a global chat, til I was past 15.

17:14:47 - 05/09/18 You upgraded your level to 2
18:50:07 - 05/09/18 You upgraded your level to 3
11:18:44 - 07/09/18 You upgraded your level to 4
03:42:26 - 09/09/18 You upgraded your level to 5
17:35:23 - 10/09/18 You upgraded your level to 6
07:55:30 - 13/09/18 You upgraded your level to 7
16:31:19 - 15/09/18 You upgraded your level to 8
12:45:47 - 17/09/18 You upgraded your level to 9
19:02:55 - 19/09/18 You upgraded your level to 10
09:48:41 - 23/09/18 You upgraded your level to 11
13:03:48 - 26/09/18 You upgraded your level to 12
15:25:30 - 28/09/18 You upgraded your level to 13
05:58:19 - 02/10/18 You upgraded your level to 14
17:46:59 - 04/10/18 You upgraded your level to 15


03:44:07 - 20/10/19 You upgraded your level to 69
HerpSac [2117255]
04:55:17 23/05/1815
15:16:40 21/05/1814
18:03:16 18/05/1813
16:22:06 17/05/1812
03:35:02 15/05/1811
19:03:58 11/05/1810
21:08:43 09/05/189
20:29:20 08/05/188
01:36:51 07/05/187
03:20:40 05/05/186
20:58:22 03/05/185
21:56:11 02/05/184
04:54:41 02/05/183
22:30:45 01/05/182
22 days for me
xirion [2618808]
On my first, it took me (I think) 150 days because I held. Eventually just decided to level out and explore torn some more :p
Hammich [2104514]
joined 26/02/2018

19/04/18 You upgraded your level to 15

Just short of 2 months. I did level hold for quite some time though.
Grumpster [2678266]
17:00:23 - 08/05/21 You created your account from *********** (United Kingdom)



03:46:21 - 18/05/21 You upgraded your level to 15


Took me 9 and a bit days :)