Torn on the tele
Started by erk [1538328] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 186 / 186 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I don't ever fall for ricks. You got me with this one though.
Can we make a suggestion to change bogie's title from 'admin' to 'crusher of hopes and dreams' or would that qualify as an unhelpful suggestion?!
Pointless... you sure get around lol
How can I watch it in the usa
PrincessJulie jeopardy contestant 2025
You're given two trophies, yeah.
Bogie - dont forget to tell the BBC that you are a cyber bully and and are the front line in ripping children off and destroying gameplay for paying customers by making up filth and lies with your unjustified power hungry actions.
If you dont - I WILL.
Thank the lord for you being on the BBC - This will definitely be the end of you on Torn and I will make sure of it you bullying scumbag.
From now on you should expect to be treated like Jerry and Kate McKann. And you will deserve every piece of social media hatred and threats that are directed at you.
If you dont - I WILL.
Thank the lord for you being on the BBC - This will definitely be the end of you on Torn and I will make sure of it you bullying scumbag.
From now on you should expect to be treated like Jerry and Kate McKann. And you will deserve every piece of social media hatred and threats that are directed at you.
This is so cool! :O
So fkn cool would never have the confidence to go on TV.
That has to be the dumbest thing I've read on the forums in ages. Solid effort.
Try to let the anger and vengeance go. It will eat you alive if you can’t find a way to let go of it.
BBC when DieselMack tries to get me cancelled for banning his multis in an online game...
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
DieselMulti is big mad
Josh and Alice did really well in the show to come to the final. So close to winning the 6k Jackpot.
I think Chedburn should wire them 6k towards their first home.
Come on Ched, i think Josh deserves a raise...
Also say hello to your 2 year old!
Lub u all,
Ruthless
I think Chedburn should wire them 6k towards their first home.
Come on Ched, i think Josh deserves a raise...
Also say hello to your 2 year old!
Lub u all,
Ruthless
oi don’t be rude lol, I was tryna be nice
Very very cool stuff!
where you on it?? i am confused