Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed please grave

Started by Satan [612696] on in Attacking.

91 replies · 1.81k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 92 / 92 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
92
Discussion span
→
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Satan [612696]
I believe I have gotten everyone paid so far. Please message me if I made a mistake and I will verify and then address the mistake.
Satan [612696]
Everyone should be paid up as of now. Message me if I missed something and I'll double check the logs.

I appreciate you all.