Not buying losses anymore.
About this thread
Posts archived: 92 / 92 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 92
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 48 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Satan [612696]
· 4 likes ·
I have gone through over 1,250 events and given over 400 million in payments. thank you to those that have kindly waited for payment while I was out with friends last night. everyone in federal prison was not payed at …
Awaiting payment! thanks
EDIT: paid! thanks satan
EDIT: paid! thanks satan
Recieved payment really nice person especially for a Satan haha ^~^
I can't BELIEVE I lost, oh man!
I believe I have gotten everyone paid so far. Please message me if I made a mistake and I will verify and then address the mistake.
payed quick thx
Received payment
35 losses done awaiting payment
Awaiting second payment
Tq for quick payment
Everyone should be paid up as of now. Message me if I missed something and I'll double check the logs.
I appreciate you all.
I appreciate you all.
Thanks for prompt payment
Fast payment. Recommended buyer.
All payments should be up to date now. Let me know if I missed you and I'll check my logs
10/10 fast and easy
14 Attacks
Awesome guy
Awesome guy
ill do it
You can trust this cat.
Very reliable!!
Very fast payment and Super Nice!
R++
Very reliable!!
Very fast payment and Super Nice!
R++
reliable buyer, pays well, fast payment
Paid fast...
A trustworthy satan XD
A trustworthy satan XD