I tried to get the survivalist honor bar (win an attack with only 1% life remaining) by doing the Duke's Mission "Out of the Frying Pan" which requires you to use Felovax while in jail and then use Zylkene while in hospital.
I got out of the hospital with literally 1 hp left thanks to the Zylkene. I attacked a noob inactive to make sure I didn't take any damage. Mugged them for some spare cash and didn't get the merit. I made sure to do all this within 5mins so I didn't regen any hp.
So what's the hidden requirement for the Survivalist Honor Bar besides winning an attack with only 1% life remaining? Do you have to take any amount of damage? Do you have to start the fight with full hp? Thanks in advance!
I got out of the hospital with literally 1 hp left thanks to the Zylkene. I attacked a noob inactive to make sure I didn't take any damage. Mugged them for some spare cash and didn't get the merit. I made sure to do all this within 5mins so I didn't regen any hp.
So what's the hidden requirement for the Survivalist Honor Bar besides winning an attack with only 1% life remaining? Do you have to take any amount of damage? Do you have to start the fight with full hp? Thanks in advance!