Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Meowww?

Started by Avryll_Evelyn [2682852] on in Fun & Games.

11 replies · 168 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Avryll_Evelyn [2682852]
?I choose to love you in silence...
for in silence I find no rejection,
?I choose to love you in loneliness...
for in loneliness no one owns you but me,
?I choose to adore you from a distance...
for distance will shield me from pain,
?I choose to hold you in my dreams...
for in my dreams, you have no end.


#ForYou #Poems
Hesep [2662842]
THE POTTER'S PRIDE

The potter shaped the clay
clay dried during the day
the clay boy chose to play
ended up running away

when found was in a fray
for he was broken in peices
laid astray
potter mourned during the day
for the boy he made out of clay
Hesep [2662842]
It's more poetry and should be in Arts and Literature, but that's all really depressing. This is..... less depressing.
Avryll_Evelyn [2682852]
If every Mobile Legends skills requires a cooldown. My love for you is like a passive skill that will always exist and continue to exist until death separates us ... And if there is life after death ... I will continue to love you.