?I choose to love you in silence...
for in silence I find no rejection,
?I choose to love you in loneliness...
for in loneliness no one owns you but me,
?I choose to adore you from a distance...
for distance will shield me from pain,
?I choose to hold you in my dreams...
for in my dreams, you have no end.
#ForYou #Poems
There once was this lady from Lyde
Who ate too much apples and died
The apples fermented
Inside her lamented
And made cider inside her inside
Beautiful. Makes you want to cry if you think about love and the hurt that can accompany it sometimes.
THE POTTER'S PRIDE
The potter shaped the clay
clay dried during the day
the clay boy chose to play
ended up running away
when found was in a fray
for he was broken in peices
laid astray
potter mourned during the day
for the boy he made out of clay
I don't think this is fun and games o-o But good material though!
It's more poetry and should be in Arts and Literature, but that's all really depressing. This is..... less depressing.
hippity hoppity
You're my property
less depressing is.... good
If every Mobile Legends skills requires a cooldown. My love for you is like a passive skill that will always exist and continue to exist until death separates us ... And if there is life after death ... I will continue to love you.