14 replies · 161 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 2 likes · Nothing has changed with these captchas, you can set your default in settings or select one at the time - these come up every 2 hours. We plan to get rid of these soon.
DeKleineKobini[2114440]Committee
· 1 likes · It's always been that way. reCaptcha is a Google service for captchas that has alway used images to verify.
DeKleineKobini[2114440]Committee
· 1 likes · Then maybe you've been doing the images on other sites? They might remember that you've done the captcha on other sites and just require the checkmark.
Is something going on with captchas? Last night I had to click through the normal one, then check that I'm not a robot, then pick all the tiles with traffic lights in a picture. Then this morning, I had to do the non-robot and picture tiles again (twice so far). I've changed the option, updated it, changed it back, and updated again, and I'm still getting the same thing. This is also happening to at least one other person in my faction.
Then maybe you've been doing the images on other sites? They might remember that you've done the captcha on other sites and just require the checkmark.
I have no idea. Ever since bot hunter started up I have been getting screwed with the pictures so I have no idea what the issue is. Prior to bothunter all I had to do is click the checkbox on ReCaptcha.
If you are doing ReCaptha in other sites the system will auto-clear you sometimes. Its not a fool-proof system. You did a reCaptcha on another site using it, even if it only involved simply clicking a box. Once you do it a few times it will auto-clear you as not a bot for awhile then it will ask you to do it again. If you happen to make a mistake once it can make you do it multiple times until it is satisfied.