I am loving this new dark mode makes things so much more clearer
New Dark Mode
Started by IcedxGrapefriut [2171540] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Samoiedskaya [1709631]
· 23 likes ·
Except when it reverts back to white torture at regular intervals, usually in the middle of the night. Ched really knows how to troll people. - Zideract [2351909]
· 2 likes ·
yeah It's even better when you darken the browser too! Now if only we can get a close all chat button set up.....[image: i.snipboard.io]
Thanks for letting us know.
Yes I am loving it too. This mode is very new and very dark!
Except when it reverts back to white torture at regular intervals, usually in the middle of the night. Ched really knows how to troll people.
Am i the only one using good old Light mode?
Nope. I am still using light mode.
how long has this mode been out already, 3 months?
It’s in beta, not officially “out”
Cool story bruv, top notch thread, not graveyard trash at all.
R+
R+
It's looking loads better now than it was :D
The contrast isn't good enough yet, I'm sticking to light mode with blue light filter.
yeah It's even better when you darken the browser too! Now if only we can get a close all chat button set up.....[image: i.snipboard.io]
It always switches back on me after new day tct. Not cool
Out for public to use, smartass
Anyone know what this says? Pls msg on Discord.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Light mode crew here!
That YouTube tab though :O
PS: I hope you are using an adblocker. I recommend ublock origin
PS: I hope you are using an adblocker. I recommend ublock origin
When multi-hunter comes across your account during it's nightly patrols, it switches the lights on.
I'd cut back on the RMT if I were u
I'd cut back on the RMT if I were u
Meh just use that thicc minigun of yours to mow down those chat
Definitely using an adblocker lmao