Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Dark Mode

Started by IcedxGrapefriut [2171540] on in General Discussion.

23 replies · 519 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Samoiedskaya [1709631]
Except when it reverts back to white torture at regular intervals, usually in the middle of the night. Ched really knows how to troll people.
Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor
That YouTube tab though :O


PS: I hope you are using an adblocker. I recommend ublock origin
KarmaCop [365532]
When multi-hunter comes across your account during it's nightly patrols, it switches the lights on.

I'd cut back on the RMT if I were u