Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nevermind, misunderstood things.

Started by ltsZahid [2694248] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 149 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
14
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

ltsZahid [2694248]
22:10:42 - 11/07/21 You lost your $10,000,000 (x3.40) bet in the Bookie on Italy to win in Italy v England (Match Odds)

Italy won the match though?
ltsZahid [2694248]
Is match odds not betting on the match that they won though? Have I missed something or am I just not understanding bookies?
Stewie [1494547]
Any Football/Soccer matches apply to 90 minutes of play, plus any added injury or stoppage time, unless otherwise stated.

In any case, the match bet also had a Draw option, which I would think makes it clear it's only for 90 minutes of play.
ltsZahid [2694248]
I had assumed that was just how all matches were laid out as you can't really draw such a match. In any case it's a lesson I had to learn I guess.
Thanks!
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
I'm pretty sure it's just how the new bookie provider calls it and not something Torn decided. But even if they did, it's a good thing imo since with the current wording you'd need to know irl bookie rules to know it's only for regular time.
OwL_man [2187786]
well i know about this. just want to say i bet 10m on current bookie, also 10m on beta bookie, thats make me losing 20m lmao