22:10:42 - 11/07/21 You lost your $10,000,000 (x3.40) bet in the Bookie on Italy to win in Italy v England (Match Odds) Italy won the match though?
Same here - apparently it was a draw LOL
It's not incorrect. The match ended in a Draw at the end of the 90 minutes As intended.
Is match odds not betting on the match that they won though? Have I missed something or am I just not understanding bookies?
CloudJumper [1636201] Staff
11 Jul 2021, 23:03 TCT · #5
Any Football/Soccer matches apply to 90 minutes of play, plus any added injury or stoppage time, unless otherwise stated. In any case, the match bet also had a Draw option, which I would think makes it clear it's only for 90 minutes of play.
I had assumed that was just how all matches were laid out as you can't really draw such a match. In any case it's a lesson I had to learn I guess. Thanks!
The wording is actually tidied up in the
new bookie system . Instead of saying "Match Odds", it says "3-way ordinary time"
Disappointed with this, more hand-holding for dumb people.... who will we point and laugh at now?
Ourselves, I suppose? Either way, at least it'll reduce the amount of Bug reports for this.
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee
Committee
12 Jul 2021, 06:52 TCT · #11
I'm pretty sure it's just how the new bookie provider calls it and not something Torn decided. But even if they did, it's a good thing imo since with the current wording you'd need to know irl bookie rules to know it's only for regular time.
I know, but it’s fun to point and laugh sometimes. I’ll have to find a new hobby.
well i know about this. just want to say i bet 10m on current bookie, also 10m on beta bookie, thats make me losing 20m lmao