Recruiting me was the edge PT needed to get that hunger. Magical feet, that's all I'm sayin'.
25k Speed record
Started by xanty [1169571] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 91 / 91 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hey woah woah
Why is it PT posting achievement and PT congratulating themselves.
Make space for us to say grats too.
Super Fast Chain. GG PT-F.
#KickUncleStud2021
Why is it PT posting achievement and PT congratulating themselves.
Make space for us to say grats too.
Super Fast Chain. GG PT-F.
#KickUncleStud2021
hi is there where I have to post for the circle jerk
Very nice, congratulations PT
Good show guys and gals. Glad I could contribute in my own way
Congrats and well done!
And i thought calc was quick
Goddamn these records just keep comin' and they don't stop comin' and they don't stop comin' etc *cue further All Star distortions*
Sick speed :D
Sick speed :D
KAAAAAAABBBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMM
Yeah poor guy fell off his chair while chaining & hit his head hard....
Runing all weekend and still far away from top hitters.
I must resign torn
I must resign torn
Congrats, glad I could participate too, as a target :p
Noice!
ha ha
Smashed it, congrats to all involved!
Poor grill* been abused had to resort to #fakenews to ease the pain
Outstanding!
Good on you and your team. :)
Good on you and your team. :)