As an official Monarch Family representative, I am interested in purchasing a subscription to your stock advice service. As you most likely already know, most of our members are noobs and have no clue on how the stock market works, which is why a service from a genius like you could help us a lot.
Please contact me to finalize the subscription documents.
Just a week ago I was -10b more in losses than gains, after talking to Champion for just 3 days I managed to break even and even start to profit! A thank you wouldn't even be enough to express my gratitude. For once torn has a hero it needed and one it deserved.
What were all the stock traders doing!!!!!? Bunch of id*ots wasting their time on patterns, fundamental analysis and whatever else when all they had to do was buy low and sell high!!!
Thank you Champion for this great guide! You live up to your username.
Brilliantly done, very informative guide with great graphics and what not! I am sure players will find this very very useful to make more monies in Stocks. R+ all the way.
Also, why isn't this in the Tutorials and Guides section? This should be put up there.