THIS POLL HAS FINISHED. ELIMINATION TEAMS 2021.
[image: i.imgur.com]
The day you've all been waiting for is finally here. This is the last Elimination team poll, and it's time to choose our final twelve teams to take part in this year's tournament. We've whittled down the teams to just 24, which is still quite a lot, but we can't be bothered to do any more polls.
Because we're feeling generous, we're going to let you vote for multiple entries on this poll. The poll will run until 17:00 TCT on Friday the 13th of August. When the poll closes, the twelve teams with the most votes will be used in this year's Elimination. If two or more teams are tied on votes, I will swallow some alphabetti spaghetti, vomit it back up, and whichever team's name appears to be spelled out will go through. Or I'll draw straws. Depends on how I'm feeling at the time.
Please continue to post memes and tell Dude to stfu in the comments below to keep this poll visible.
[image: i.imgur.com]
The day you've all been waiting for is finally here. This is the last Elimination team poll, and it's time to choose our final twelve teams to take part in this year's tournament. We've whittled down the teams to just 24, which is still quite a lot, but we can't be bothered to do any more polls.
Because we're feeling generous, we're going to let you vote for multiple entries on this poll. The poll will run until 17:00 TCT on Friday the 13th of August. When the poll closes, the twelve teams with the most votes will be used in this year's Elimination. If two or more teams are tied on votes, I will swallow some alphabetti spaghetti, vomit it back up, and whichever team's name appears to be spelled out will go through. Or I'll draw straws. Depends on how I'm feeling at the time.
Please continue to post memes and tell Dude to stfu in the comments below to keep this poll visible.