Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat Room

Started by Wildcat [2213930] on in Roleplay.

108 replies · 695 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 109 / 109 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
109
Discussion span
→
Authority score
12 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

TornFalcon [2042205]
Welp, I stumbled in here from the main forum page, then saw "schadenfreude".

Had to figure out what that meant... so for anyone browsing through that
gets hit is curiosity it means:

"Pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune."

Edit: looks like Yazi liked the word too xD
strange2 [68827]
I believe that would make this the fourth a fifth version of roleplay general discussion I can remember of the top of my head. I'm sure its actually more than that.

I don't see myself making another thread for awhile, but I'm always interested to know what kind of threads people want to see. What are folks looking for at the moment?
Yazi [2139270]
Anything that's well thought out, probs. Which includes a lot of your stuff, Strange, so... Do what you do
Yazi [2139270]
Yeah, no offense to Outstanding-Oak-89 (Pine) but his stories kinda go nowhere sometimes.
Also, I feel like it's always "Russian Bad Guy, Action
Wildcat [2213930]
I have no real opinion as far as new role plays go, but something different's always pleasant. Your Barbay Coast included, Strange.
Hesep [2662842]
I like history, don't know if you guys have caught up on that. I think a RP more established in a historical setting would be fun or a rp where you slowly learn about a civilization.
Wildcat [2213930]
A historical role play may be interesting and could be fun. I'd assume something not focused on war? We have a lot of war themed rps.

I'm not sure how many of us are actively using Discord.