Just a place for roleplayers to come and talk.
About this thread
Posts archived: 109 / 109 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 109
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 12 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- TornFalcon [2042205]
· 4 likes ·
Welp, I stumbled in here from the main forum page, then saw "schadenfreude". Had to figure out what that meant... so for anyone browsing through that gets hit is curiosity it means: "Pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune." … - Yazi [2139270]
· 4 likes ·
For those that don't understand, you punch someone and then laugh at them. [image: wiki.teamfortress.com] - AkiraDawn [2141091]
· 3 likes ·
Some of the RPs like Limbo and Woods are a bit of a free-for-all with story mixed in that comes and goes and comes again :) Others, like the Space Adventure / Escape Tower have set plot lines that are …
And talking OOC ((out of character)), right? :D
Well we're not really in-character here are we? so we can't be out of character.
"Granny Smoosh" is a character. :P
Can you feel the schadenfreude?
[laughing]
[laughing]
Welp, I stumbled in here from the main forum page, then saw "schadenfreude".
Had to figure out what that meant... so for anyone browsing through that
gets hit is curiosity it means:
"Pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune."
Edit: looks like Yazi liked the word too xD
Had to figure out what that meant... so for anyone browsing through that
gets hit is curiosity it means:
"Pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune."
Edit: looks like Yazi liked the word too xD
For those that don't understand, you punch someone and then laugh at them.
[image: wiki.teamfortress.com]
[image: wiki.teamfortress.com]
I didn't know that one, but now I do. :)
I believe that would make this the fourth a fifth version of roleplay general discussion I can remember of the top of my head. I'm sure its actually more than that.
I don't see myself making another thread for awhile, but I'm always interested to know what kind of threads people want to see. What are folks looking for at the moment?
I don't see myself making another thread for awhile, but I'm always interested to know what kind of threads people want to see. What are folks looking for at the moment?
Anything that's well thought out, probs. Which includes a lot of your stuff, Strange, so... Do what you do
I love that the word of the day is Tousle :D Where are you getting that, Smoosh?
I'd like to see a sci fi space adventure that actually goes somewhere... ... *cough cough* :)
Yeah, no offense to Outstanding-Oak-89 (Pine) but his stories kinda go nowhere sometimes.
Also, I feel like it's always "Russian Bad Guy, Action
Also, I feel like it's always "Russian Bad Guy, Action
I have no real opinion as far as new role plays go, but something different's always pleasant. Your Barbay Coast included, Strange.
I like history, don't know if you guys have caught up on that. I think a RP more established in a historical setting would be fun or a rp where you slowly learn about a civilization.
We could just make a discord server and have differently themed rooms
A historical role play may be interesting and could be fun. I'd assume something not focused on war? We have a lot of war themed rps.
I'm not sure how many of us are actively using Discord.
I'm not sure how many of us are actively using Discord.
Just passing through random threads but I use discord heavily. VioletStorm#8888
m-w.com
Merriam Websters
Merriam Websters