Same, but I pushed through for a week, and now I CANT go back to light, it's so horrible.
Dark Mode beta vs Regular mode ?
Started by AleKsTheGreat [2415466] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I like both tbh, I would even use light mode at times :)
Yesss, agreed! I like dark mode during the evening/night. Would love to have a 'toggle on from ... To ... .
Not that much effort to turn it on, but yeah...
Not that much effort to turn it on, but yeah...
Darkmode. It was kind of crappy when it first came out, but it's improved a lot.
The stocks page in dark mode looks like a game of candy crush. I can’t do it.
The dark mode through and through, why would you blind yourself at night when you could hide within the shadows like an assassin?