Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Digital [502359] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Spike [1968698]
I started a attack and her character was actually hideous, I escaped immediately.

and I was paid gg
JohnVonNeumann [2271613]
Easy money, just do it!
Here's a poem just because...


Too lazy to be ambitious,
I let the world take care of itself.
Ten days' worth of rice in my bag;
a bundle of twigs by the fireplace.
Why chatter about delusion and enlightenment?
Listening to the night rain on my roof,
I sit comfortably, with both legs stretched out.

Taigu Ryokan