Staff please grave.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
I started a attack and her character was actually hideous, I escaped immediately.
and I was paid gg
and I was paid gg
Bumperonia
Easy money, just do it!
Here's a poem just because...
Too lazy to be ambitious,
I let the world take care of itself.
Ten days' worth of rice in my bag;
a bundle of twigs by the fireplace.
Why chatter about delusion and enlightenment?
Listening to the night rain on my roof,
I sit comfortably, with both legs stretched out.
Taigu Ryokan
Here's a poem just because...
Too lazy to be ambitious,
I let the world take care of itself.
Ten days' worth of rice in my bag;
a bundle of twigs by the fireplace.
Why chatter about delusion and enlightenment?
Listening to the night rain on my roof,
I sit comfortably, with both legs stretched out.
Taigu Ryokan
Still buying escapes!
Graved at OP’s request.