‹ General Discussion Stories Forums General Discussion New Elims Feature, 'Double Agent'?
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Untouchable [1360035] Committee
Committee
7 Sep 2021, 21:49 TCT · #21
You never watched Sabrina the Teenage Witch? Must have been a deprived child tbh
The first rule of double agent club is: no one talks about double agent club
I did. And I recognized that cat from it immediately. And it was freaky back then too!
Wollo was probably retired already when that was up on tv. So its understandable.
i saw the option but felt i had to pledge my unquestionable loyalty to the great green fields of lactuca sativa
Say what?
Theres only one way to find out… *gulp*
#BlameSugarValves
Must be a bug. I was told a player had to have +25,000 karma to unlock that feature.
F it I'm out.
Worse. Never heard of it.
.... Blasphemy. Or youth, one of those. Sabrina was my teenagerhood. And then came Buffy. And now the past couple of years, in my late 30s, Sabrina reboot. I don't grow up, I just get old. Even Charmed is back. I suppose I could say Smallville is too, what with the Superman show. ...and now I just realise that all the shows I used to watch got so old that they qualified for 'hey remember when...?' and a reboot to reminisce on days of yore.
The only reason Moses got the Commandments from God was that Wollo was already too old to climb uphill.Load image: evil
Used to read the comic. The time when Archies was selling like hotcakes
I want this option. I haven't picked yet so this would help me decide
Dong pandemic... this is what comes after covid. Fml.
When you join two teams and they finish in 11th and 12 place respectively.
Edit: Soz teams, i take full responsibility for this outcome.
[image: snipboard.io] [image: media1.giphy.com]