Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Elims Feature, 'Double Agent'?

Started by HerpSac [2117255] on in General Discussion.

36 replies · 2.17k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Lenin [2199004]
i saw the option but felt i had to pledge my unquestionable loyalty to the great green fields of lactuca sativa
NovemberRayne [2591790]
....


Blasphemy.

Or youth, one of those.

Sabrina was my teenagerhood. And then came Buffy. And now the past couple of years, in my late 30s, Sabrina reboot. I don't grow up, I just get old. Even Charmed is back. I suppose I could say Smallville is too, what with the Superman show.

...and now I just realise that all the shows I used to watch got so old that they qualified for 'hey remember when...?' and a reboot to reminisce on days of yore.
thestud [1654931]
The only reason Moses got the Commandments from God was that Wollo was already too old to climb uphill.