We were fighting a battle we couldn't even see, or should I say SEA. And I was the first to throw in the anchor and steady the ship against a rogue capt'n. But now we're on course and ONLY POSSESS COMPASSES THAT POINT NORTH, UP THE TABLE, DESTROYING ANYTHING OR ANYONE IN OUR PATH.... WHOS WITH ME!!!!
You knew i had 82% of votes to carry on leading and pushing against illum while i come up with a plan.
But despite the teams decision you thought you'd wiggle your way into owning the server anyway based on your own assumptions and opinions. Wow! Very smart! And tbh nicely played.
Im sure the alliances will confirm after elims about my loyalties.
The only thing sea men will do under your leadership is play puppet for illum. My guess would be next you play Goats and Keyboards warriors and feed all back to illum.
quite frankly the whole leadership here was a joke, you guys self chose each other within 3 hours and 5 votes, you had no idea what to do, took ages to create a messy and cluttered discord, and did possibly the most rookie mistakes in elimination, we were doomed from the start
Again, I was asleep when all of that happened. I didn’t even see the poll. I only asked for server ownership to be transferred when Snowball decided to step down due to his health issues.
You were nominated as A leader. Not the supreme dictator. It’s a team effort and you just couldn’t seem to understand that. I’m not even sure if you left or got kicked from the server but you’re welcome to rejoin it if you’re planning on continuing participating through elim.
Lol i guess i should apologise for having all my E stacked spending an insane amount of time watching revenge hits for when players decide to run through our little guys like you?