Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by DezyDeStruktion [899415] on in General Discussion.

158 replies · 6.03k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 159 / 159 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

StepBrother [2583411]
You could be in elims chat coordinating pushes, supporting hitters w boosters or meds, still hitting and trying... Being a leaders about more than just calling shots... You quit like a pussy and abandoned ur team


Stepbrother has no respect for pussies... Expect my stepsisters anyway
JS_REP [1033180]
Sounds like a lot of drama.


On a positive note congrats to RogueSubmarine. She is the first to break 600 hit count.
DezyDeStruktion [899415]
I did exactly this!

The arguments started with self decided new leaders/ council which to be honest wasn't fair on the guys to maintain.

But thanks for your input.

Nice to see lots of NS guys conveniently backing bones.

:D
WildHare [2173250]
I dunno about most of it, but I guess I'd ask the questions:
do you think this post and thread does anything to help matters?
do you think the poll you put up was good for the team or morale?

I could see it being required that you be the person to take one for the team and be the fall guy for what you stated was your own plan, being booted to give the team a chance to get out of the hairy situation it found itself in.
After elim is over for Sea Men, whenever it occurs, you could air the details as you saw them, without the risk of negatively impacting the team you were a leader of. Doing it now, even if everything you said was true, still seems like it encourages more drama/dissent and isn't what I'd expect from good leader.

Basically, starting a poll that would cause division in the team and then this thread itself I'd see as bigger issues than a mistaken gamble that didn't pay off (that the team could potentially recover from).

(For some, your poll could be seen as a call-to-arms, but for others... it would be seen as an oh-shit, we're screwed because their plan blew up and now leadership can't agree on what to do next.) I was personally torn between the two, but figured our best chance would be if you were the scapegoat for everything and we managed to get out of the hole that had been dug.

I debated on whether I should post this so I sat on it. I generally don't go out of my way to do things that I worry can create a potential lasting enemy, but I wish I had posted this as food for thought before you posted screenshots of chats. This stuff should really wait until after elim is over to be sorted out.

My intent is to be constructive, not to antagonize. I can only hope it comes across that way.

I'm not in leadership, have no clue what was discussed, and don't really care other than the fact that I can't see how this thread helps the team at all.
Nova [1570883]
You are probably the worst leader I've ever seen grace Elimination. Half the time you just went quiet and refused to reply to people on your own team when you're not getting your way. You have an ego to rival mine without any delivery. 2/10 Not impressed and the original post you made is complete waffle.

On another note:

Snowball: GOATs are disorganised.

GOATs: Make 283 successful pushes out of 288.
Nova [1570883]
Let's examine...

-Acock refuses to remove GOATs as a primary target
-Seamen gets zero'd
-Acock decides to remove GOATs as a primary target
-As a returning ally, Nova extends an olive branch after a previous fallout to make the alliance bearable
-Acock is incompotent
Mucho [2595217]
Stop honestly… your embarrassing yourself. Since day one you’ve literally been awful, not just as a player but genuinely as a person the way you treat other people is awful.

We all agreed to play for the team, you didn’t you played for you. I asked for bones to brought into leadership to provide some balance because what you was doing was at times literally idiotic.

Once bones was here, when we decided we wanted to switch and play for the ‘little guys’ I said straight up tell everyone, then see bones reaction and we will find out if you trust etc… everyone had a bit of worry because of NS ties however you can’t just not tell a leader because you don’t trust… she had the right to hear and put forward counter argument.

Eventually you told her in a very very limited way, not revealing any real information. She had concerns you just said ‘it’s decided’ (which it was as we all agreed however again never gave her the platform to talk again this is the real issue).

Everything you touched turned to shit, your disregard for other players feelings again awful. Just saying your cold and talking about you being a war general and learning from Z isn’t an excuse.

Some acock issues listed below:

1) Everyone in our little guys alliance said we will switch when VS was out (roughly 24 hours at the time). You decided 24 hours prior when I was on a personal phone call and knew I wasn’t available to put all hits on goat. Hence, giving something away… once I got back I took goats off our attack list as they shouldn’t have been a target and you nearly blew the alliance 1 day early.. More of a issue, in that time you decided to kick bones from leadership saying it was a decision made. It wasn’t at all, she invested time into our team trying to make us successful you don’t and didn’t have the right to boot her for no reason and without an explanation. I then called Bones and had to apologise on your behalf in a decision I knew nothing about… I told bones then everything. Our team lost 1000 tickets for your mistake.

2) You asked me to turn on Bones but ‘at the right time’. You’ve deleted the messages on discord now conveniently however at the time I screenshotted as I knew you wasn’t to be trusted . I said sure np however at this time I already knew what type of person you was. Anything not agreed with your way results in a kick.

3) you said you wanted to fake a screenshot from KW and send to Illuminati… I was flat out against this, having to remind you all screenshots can be faked.. even mobile ones. However, just your intent here just wanting to sabotage someone else. Screenshots shouldn’t be faked, that could have killed permanent friendships on both sides which to me is way to far.

4) You took a screenshot of me saying ‘I kicked him’ in discord which was in relation to a troll. You then twisted it and said I tried to kick you.. (which I couldn’t do as we had same perms you idiot). Again, I took screenshots to show context, you was just trying to manipulate situation.

5) When we getting pounded, I asked for you to let bones into our alliance server. She knew our plans for 24-36 hours and didn’t leak them. She was a member of our leadership team. She was trusted, if she broke our trust then so be it that’s the game you can’t dismiss her for no reason.
You told us dongs won’t work with bones… well if they won’t work with our leader then we don’t work with them. We should have been united.


6) I then said all of us should take a step back/down and be on same level as bones.. let her talk about her ideas and finally voice her opinions… you wouldn’t give her the time of day. You dismissed, said you was disappointed in me etc… I then woke up kicked from leadership with bones because you gave Snowy (who’s a very nice guy) wrong information. We were then brought back, you had a crying episode and quit


7) before you went you told our allies that we was with Illuminati… they kicked us from the server (they didn’t check stats to see we actually wasn’t). You left us with no allies, no teams wanting to help us. I then decided to spread our hits across all teams so we didn’t overly piss anyone off but yeah you made us 10v1 out of spite. When we later joined to help the little alliance, we wasn’t allowed access to the bot we wasn’t trusted with channel access etc you ruined that trust for no reason.

You say you are for the team however you stopped hitting… your lying in a poll not mentioning any of the above no wonder you got 82% it was timed for when we both slept and couldn’t voice opinion. I definitely haven’t been perfect in any of this, I think it’s impossible to be perfect 100% of the time the difference between me and you is I will take ownership and say yeah what I did was shit… you just throw shit at a wall and hope enough of it sticks.


I would like to think this is just a competitive side of you and doesn’t reflect you as a person… being competitive and being all for the team isn’t a bad thing. I do feel like you was trying your best and your competitive side took over. If your going to trash anyone in the forums, it should be me not Bones. I was the one who asked bones to be added to create balance, I was the one who told bones our plans when you wouldn’t. I was the one who asked for her opinions to be listened too. I was the one when she was asleep saying let’s wait for bones to wake up for a plan as everything she said would happen happened and honestly was giving really good counter arguments which you wouldn’t listen too…

I avoided making this post because I didn’t want all our dirty laundry to be public…
LTJELLOMAN [1161626]
I'd like to point out we're all people, mucho is clearly defending a person who he feels is being wronged.

all of this to me is disgusting and proves why so little people want to play elims let alone lead a team.

Acock has literally gone and thrown his team under the bus to get eliminated because he couldn't keep control because of his own actions.

This has hit me some type of way, because dezy I know you're a team player I've seen how much effort you put into my elims team last year but you just let down a few hundred people because you couldn't swallow your pride.

I'm sorry to mucho and bones for how everything has played out, no one deserves this amount of disrespect and headache after deciding to pick up someone elses failure.
themainman [1629262]
The thing about mucho is he didn't even want to lead, he wanted to join council and help out but leading wasn't on his mind

But since Acock has left he's been brilliant along with bones. For a guy who didn't want to lead and has been essentially forced into a position to do so he has done an amazing job

I didn't really know mucho before the comp started was just trolling on the forums about him being our lead and shit but now I'm happy he is as he's been doing great, answered any questions and has been supporting the team ten fold
DezyDeStruktion [899415]
Absolutely brilliant lies and excuses.

How about you post some of these convos where i deleted these messages? As it would show all my comments gone right?

I screenshot everything i can as i see this coming. You agreed with everything until you acted like a headless chicken when we lost a life.

[image: thumbsnap.com]
DezyDeStruktion [899415]
Hey Jello.

Just like to point out this was never about pride. I placed a poll for the team to decide if they wanted me to resign and hand over to bones and would of willingly.

The vote was going my way and i was played to remove it by Snowball.

So for the first time in my history of torn, despite any hate i will get from a handful of players i am going public.

Players need to be aware of what is happening and the level of corruption that is going on.

This wont be the first or last competition where NS members spread out and attempt to dictate an outcome.

Cheers.
Bobtep23 [2516052]
You need to quit referencing the "poll". There wasn't but roughly 20 votes on it. On a team of 600+ that's hardly 82%. It was up and deleted before even a fraction of the team voted. You lost the team confidence the minute you booted Bones and Mucho and Scarley. Quit being a whiny bitch for God's sakes and be a value to your team. Even still now you aren't even in the top 150 hitters just on your own team. You haven't been the entire time. You were hungry for power and when you were leading us down a path of failure you were exposed.