Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

edit/grave

Started by Ayanokoji [2601439] on in Graveyard.

16 replies · 212 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Guruchild [2200621]
You're either really young IRL or you just can't be assed to put any effort into your posts. I think a bigger "dickhead" is someone who posts low effort, irrelevant garbage, claims they are bored, then cries when they get called out for it.

/graveyard plz
Kopfstimmen [2666713]
This thread had made me come to terms with the fact that I don't keep up with music anymore. :( I love music, and listen to what I have constantly, but I don't think I could tell you one song from 2021.