edit
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
JFK will raise the stakes to 2million to anyone thats best upvoted
lol
If we only have a forum for non-related to torn stuffs
edit
the neon icon,
jodyhighroller
jodyhighroller
edit
RA will see your 2m and raise you 4m...
Lil Windex
I'm sure I keep seeing a music forum, u know what I mean???
They are right there is a music forum
Link
but its not a very popular choice of topic
Link
but its not a very popular choice of topic
You're either really young IRL or you just can't be assed to put any effort into your posts. I think a bigger "dickhead" is someone who posts low effort, irrelevant garbage, claims they are bored, then cries when they get called out for it.
/graveyard plz
/graveyard plz
This thread had made me come to terms with the fact that I don't keep up with music anymore. :( I love music, and listen to what I have constantly, but I don't think I could tell you one song from 2021.
edit
posting in legendary thread
Graved at OPs request