If I clear my debt is there a way to reset it to zero or significantly reduce it?
Duke debt
Started by l2exah [2057218] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
the only way is to destroy your credit, by letting fees and threats seriously build up and not paying for a while. I got mine down from 2.5b to 2.375b during some testing a few months ago.
Before you can adjust your current loan of $592,725,852 you must pay the $175,367,634 in fees that are owed using the box below
Like such?
It's used to be significantly higher , I no longer want to this high lol.
Staff unable to intervene?
Like such?
It's used to be significantly higher , I no longer want to this high lol.
Staff unable to intervene?
You'd have to let those build up for months tbh. It will cost you probably about the size of your debt, maybe more, in order to wipe your credit completely.
I don't think staff can intervene. I've never asked, but I just don't think they can/would. If they will, I'd like mine to zero too please xD
I don't think staff can intervene. I've never asked, but I just don't think they can/would. If they will, I'd like mine to zero too please xD
Cheers bud
You have to pay off the 175m in fees before you can adjust the amount that is being charged interest.
If you paid 175m and then put 20m towards the principle amount of 592m.
Your roughly being charged 14.8m a week in interest.
But if you put 20m toward the principle.
You'd only pay 14.3m a week in interest.
If you paid 175m and then put 20m towards the principle amount of 592m.
Your roughly being charged 14.8m a week in interest.
But if you put 20m toward the principle.
You'd only pay 14.3m a week in interest.
I'm aware how the loan works buddy lmao.
I'm asking is there a way to have the loan decreased when I clear it.
I don't wsn the ability to have a 500m loan anymore
I'm asking is there a way to have the loan decreased when I clear it.
I don't wsn the ability to have a 500m loan anymore
just dont go to duke for a loan. simple.