Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke debt

Started by l2exah [2057218] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 277 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
the only way is to destroy your credit, by letting fees and threats seriously build up and not paying for a while. I got mine down from 2.5b to 2.375b during some testing a few months ago.
l2exah [2057218]
Before you can adjust your current loan of $592,725,852 you must pay the $175,367,634 in fees that are owed using the box below

Like such?

It's used to be significantly higher , I no longer want to this high lol.

Staff unable to intervene?
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
You'd have to let those build up for months tbh. It will cost you probably about the size of your debt, maybe more, in order to wipe your credit completely.

I don't think staff can intervene. I've never asked, but I just don't think they can/would. If they will, I'd like mine to zero too please xD
Smiley [186259]
You have to pay off the 175m in fees before you can adjust the amount that is being charged interest.

If you paid 175m and then put 20m towards the principle amount of 592m.

Your roughly being charged 14.8m a week in interest.

But if you put 20m toward the principle.

You'd only pay 14.3m a week in interest.
l2exah [2057218]
I'm aware how the loan works buddy lmao.


I'm asking is there a way to have the loan decreased when I clear it.

I don't wsn the ability to have a 500m loan anymore