21:59:51 - 22/09/21 You opened a Christmas Present containing 2x Xanax 13:12:10 - 25/09/21 You opened a Christmas Present containing 1x Xanax, 8x Peony, 1x Sheep Plushie 13:17:58 - 25/09/21 You opened a Christmas Present containing 1x Can of Taurine Elite, 7x Pepper Spray, 2x Small First Aid Kit
I downvoted because of this: ( Heads Up: giving or receiving a reward / gift / payment to like or dislike is against torn rules and can get your account suspended , they record your messages ) - considering it's not relevant to the people who disliked you. Feel free to put me on the list.
Given that Spooky was persistent in using trade chat for the non trade purpose of pursuing me (which can get you suspended) and he was willing to pay people to Enemy list me I put that there before more people that haven't played and can see it's legit likes or dislikes under a possibly can get your account banned incentive
So if you wish to downvote because I want people to follow rules to not get suspended that's your decision