Not finding a lot of good matches for you. Asskickers is too small but they have great stats.If they picked up a few more members, they'd make a good match.
instead of just talk you say? you may want to talk to your actual leaders at monarch who i have messages from declining 1v1 between the 2 factions or a 2v2 with us and PT v MON and ME,seems the one only one in these factions who "talks" and wont fight is you RA?
and just an edit to be clear,i think monarch has the edge in a 1v1.
Think it favours Elo closeness, cause the xanax totals and SE totals in that grouping are pretty different. Going by xanax and SEs I would have expected to see my faction in there.
MathuNZ[1481118] · #230
Ahhh okay that makes more sense because yeah that’s a wild mix
Either Mentos or R* would have gotten shit on by either PT or CR before the merge. And we didn't gain enough to come close to closing the gap post-merge.
I'm sure there's other guests and whatever who can balance sides better than a non-starter offer.
There are two components to the report: gathering all the stats and then arranging the order.
Gathering the stats is all "science". I have queries that compile the results for each faction from two years of history. In this case, I chose Feb 2021 - Sept 2021. Anyone could check the stats for a single faction by using the API to check each member's stats today, in February, and comparing the two. ("_curr" is lifetime total and "_diff" is difference since February).
The initial set is based on length of max chain and number of current members. I check for a range, depending on the faction. So 50 members might get results for 55-65 and 98 members might get 95-100. This initial set may give me 20-40 factions in the result.
Arranging the results is more "art". But since I do not change the totals, you can always change the order of the columns if you don't like the results. I apply the Excel color filter, which automatically compares all the values in the row and ranks them by color (green is highest, red is lowest). I remove some measures that are not useful (like defends lost) and I remove ones that aren't useful for that faction (such as SEs used for low-level factions).
The stats are ordered, top to bottom, in roughly the order of importance. Activity, elo and xanax are at the top, and SEs (when used), cans, boosters, consumables are next. The exact order isn't important because it's impossible to say if one measure is more important absolutely.
Once the colors are applied, it's obvious which factions are not a good match at all. All-green columns and all-red columns indicate a poor match and are removed.
The remaining factions are ordered left-to-right roughly by their results based on the color, with strongest factions to the left. This part is the "art" -- there's no way to absolutely say which factions are strongest. However, since all the data is still there, you can still decide for yourself which faction is the best match. I consider the first stats the heaviest in deciding the order of the columns.
You left off Arcadia vs. Next Level and put in Next level vs. Shadowrazers. We posted sequentially saying we had a termed war and were interested in making this happen during the beta. Thanks for ignoring me. I feel great about myself now. ;p