6 replies · 166 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
71 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Most-liked replies
TTTZ[2572033]
· 1 likes · https://api.torn.com/user/?selections=log&log=6403&key= This api call should return 100 of your most recent Job special spies. I cant test it though as I havent done any spies...
DeKleineKobini[2114440]Committee
· 1 likes · On the TS page for importing spies, there is a button.
Hello everyone. I just want to ask, how do I save battle stats that I spied to tornstats through the API? VroomVroom said you can do that with one click but still hasn't replied to me when I asked him how to. Can anyone tell me?