Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Glitch?

Started by Frantical [2710081] on in Questions & Answers.

12 replies · 323 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
19
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Frantical [2710081]
I was doing the most SIMPLEST crime shoplifting candy store > Steal Chocolate and I got caught??? I’am not a crime newb, I had suscesdful jewelry robs, and others. Is it because of a glitch or I being stupid?
python [1009878]
There is a tiny chance to fail the shoplifting even for 60nnb folks, it's not a very big chance like 10ths of a percentage chance but it is there, jackets I think is the lowest % chance to fail when high nerve
Hornz [2220919]
To be fair, you still are a newb when it comes to the big spectrum of crime. :P Stealing chocolate is a horrible crime that ends you in jail more often than not.

Steal jackets. :)
Lohkee [2549042]
Stealing chocolate is not a safe crime, that lady that runs the sweets shop has more surveillance cameras than a jewelry store.

If you're going for theft merits, stick with jackets. Even stealing trainers or tank tops from the sports shop are unsafe crimes and will lead to jail.
Frantical [2710081]
Ok thanks, I thought the lower level the crime, the easier it is too do. I’ll stick to jackets, thanks. Also I need to recover from that, lost a crime experience.
Frantical [2710081]
Thanks for that guide, looks like I made a lot of mistakes and got in jail. Lots of experience lost. It’s back to the basics, searching for money and selling copied media for total of 200 times. *sigh*
Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer
Inc your speed and then try jackets. Speed somewhat makes up for the ce. Ce loss is static, and doesn't hurt you much. Just 20x successful ce gain lost. You can do all the shitty low nerve crimes after reaching 60nnb
VonSchraeder [1027488]
As a buster, I notice a lot of people in jail for stealing candy. I hope this continues as usually those are easy to break out. Stick with Jackets for the best success percenrage