I was doing the most SIMPLEST crime shoplifting candy store > Steal Chocolate and I got caught??? I’am not a crime newb, I had suscesdful jewelry robs, and others. Is it because of a glitch or I being stupid?
Glitch?
Started by Frantical [2710081] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
There is a tiny chance to fail the shoplifting even for 60nnb folks, it's not a very big chance like 10ths of a percentage chance but it is there, jackets I think is the lowest % chance to fail when high nerve
To be fair, you still are a newb when it comes to the big spectrum of crime. :P Stealing chocolate is a horrible crime that ends you in jail more often than not.
Steal jackets. :)
Steal jackets. :)
Stealing chocolate is not a safe crime, that lady that runs the sweets shop has more surveillance cameras than a jewelry store.
If you're going for theft merits, stick with jackets. Even stealing trainers or tank tops from the sports shop are unsafe crimes and will lead to jail.
If you're going for theft merits, stick with jackets. Even stealing trainers or tank tops from the sports shop are unsafe crimes and will lead to jail.
Poop happens.
We told you man- steal jackets :)
I've never failed a jacket over 20-25nnb and I'm at over 7k thefts
Ok thanks, I thought the lower level the crime, the easier it is too do. I’ll stick to jackets, thanks. Also I need to recover from that, lost a crime experience.
I'm not sure if you've seen the crime guides in the Tutorials & Guides section, but here's a good one for reference regarding what crimes to do, when: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0&to=18308968
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
Thanks for that guide, looks like I made a lot of mistakes and got in jail. Lots of experience lost. It’s back to the basics, searching for money and selling copied media for total of 200 times. *sigh*
Inc your speed and then try jackets. Speed somewhat makes up for the ce. Ce loss is static, and doesn't hurt you much. Just 20x successful ce gain lost. You can do all the shitty low nerve crimes after reaching 60nnb
Also, if you don't already have a Mountain Bike, get one.
As a buster, I notice a lot of people in jail for stealing candy. I hope this continues as usually those are easy to break out. Stick with Jackets for the best success percenrage