25 replies · 271 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Judge_Doom[2140277]
· 4 likes · People play a game, multiple people down on their luck looking for a break. Last one alive wins with some bloody and gory deaths thrown in for entertainment. I've seen this done before multiple times and in multiple different ways...I'm …
bogie[148747]Admin
· 2 likes · Went in with no expectations after being repeatedly battered by ads for it from Netflix, really glad I did, was very well done.
I liked it a lot - personally the story of the main character, his mother and his ex-wife and daughter. The games were interesting and kept me hooked to the show.
The annoying slut was funny and the cop story was boring.
Always watch with the original voice and subtitles in english. Sometimes the subtitles for non-english countries are shit, they don't convey stuff properly.
People play a game, multiple people down on their luck looking for a break. Last one alive wins with some bloody and gory deaths thrown in for entertainment.
I've seen this done before multiple times and in multiple different ways...I'm good.
I read the manga 2 years ago, it is really good. There's also another manga called which in a sense is like a sequel (I think it's called something like Alice in Border World)...it's really amazing
I agree, battle royal, the hunger games, saw, just to name a few, still i really enjoyed it and would recommend anybody liking this shit to watch it, it's really well done, but don't expect it to be something original, because it isn't
I watched it just to calm down and I thought it was alright I hope there’s a season 2 I got spoiled before I finished though don’t think I would have finished if I wasn’t spoiled though