Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Squid Game

Started by Superior- [2131856] on in TV & Movies.

25 replies · 271 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Superior- [2131856]
Very interesting.


Has anyone else started watching this?


I’m watching in English so the words aren’t coming out of the mouth at the same time but overall it’s a pretty fun ass thing to watch.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Went in with no expectations after being repeatedly battered by ads for it from Netflix, really glad I did, was very well done.
hedonist [2697411]
just finished it weeks ago, I've watch several movies that are similar to this but this one stands out. Greatly recommended
masheen [2625139]
I liked it a lot - personally the story of the main character, his mother and his ex-wife and daughter.
The games were interesting and kept me hooked to the show.

The annoying slut was funny and the cop story was boring.
masheen [2625139]
Always watch with the original voice and subtitles in english. Sometimes the subtitles for non-english countries are shit, they don't convey stuff properly.
Monk [2271278]
I thought that the voices of the VIPs were really weird. That was the only thing which I wasn't a fan of in this, enjoyed it really thoroughly.

If you consider that a spoiler let me know, but I don't think it's relevant to the story :)
Judge_Doom [2140277]
People play a game, multiple people down on their luck looking for a break. Last one alive wins with some bloody and gory deaths thrown in for entertainment.

I've seen this done before multiple times and in multiple different ways...I'm good.
CreatorX [2234054]
I read the manga 2 years ago, it is really good. There's also another manga called which in a sense is like a sequel (I think it's called something like Alice in Border World)...it's really amazing
Sannemander [2088627]
I agree, battle royal, the hunger games, saw, just to name a few, still i really enjoyed it and would recommend anybody liking this shit to watch it, it's really well done, but don't expect it to be something original, because it isn't
Twister18 [1891448]
I watched it just to calm down and I thought it was alright I hope there’s a season 2 I got spoiled before I finished though don’t think I would have finished if I wasn’t spoiled though