Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

why would you switch?

Started by KhaligraphGortz [2002096] on in General Discussion.

28 replies · 712 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DedeSiregar [2430598]
Nah. My sister is a preacher and church worship leader. My brother in law is running rehab for drug addicts.
My other sister n her husband are church ushers.
I think they will be mad at me if i pop xanax every 7 hours irl.
flufffy [494285]
I’m pretty sure I’m married to a dude, not that there’s anything wrong with that. Also I get killed quite a lot here. Probably a no from me.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
On one hand... regularly being shot...

On the other hand... RL net worth of 150 billion...

It's a tough call...