Have you ever thought of switching your real life with the one on torn? On a personal level, i love it here.
why would you switch?
Started by KhaligraphGortz [2002096] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 29
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
On one hand... regularly being shot... On the other hand... RL net worth of 150 billion... It's a tough call...
So that means I have to train in the gym everyday and actually complete my Bachelors? I think yes not!
Receiving an irl horse head as a reward for a subscription would f**k me up, dude.
Nah. My sister is a preacher and church worship leader. My brother in law is running rehab for drug addicts.
My other sister n her husband are church ushers.
I think they will be mad at me if i pop xanax every 7 hours irl.
My other sister n her husband are church ushers.
I think they will be mad at me if i pop xanax every 7 hours irl.
Enjoy the sausage fest.
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
I picked no but then remembered that I would happily be a billionaire, even if I do have to help moderate the hood.
I wish I was a row in a MySQL db
f**k no dude, try going to the gym on xanax and see how it plays out. :D
sad
Literal physical immortality? Hard to pass up.
My real life is playing Torn so they are kinda merged already.
I’m pretty sure I’m married to a dude, not that there’s anything wrong with that. Also I get killed quite a lot here. Probably a no from me.
no. i dont feel like getting punched in the face when i go to the casino
Try going to the gym whilst not on xanax, that’s worse…
*hits head on glass door*
*hits head on glass door*
The ability to be fully happy based on just where you live and a rehab to Switz sounds nice...
But uh... yeah, sounds nice
But uh... yeah, sounds nice
On one hand... regularly being shot...
On the other hand... RL net worth of 150 billion...
It's a tough call...
On the other hand... RL net worth of 150 billion...
It's a tough call...
HAAAAAA!
Put yourself at the service desk of my local gym, what would you say if I bust through the door like this saying I'm ready for my happy jump?. :D
[image: c.tenor.com]
Put yourself at the service desk of my local gym, what would you say if I bust through the door like this saying I'm ready for my happy jump?. :D
[image: c.tenor.com]
I've spent time in Jail, I gotta say I prefer Torn version.