Recently bought a 10* flower company, some people want to be trained in INT that are END/MAN positions. How do I go about training them without losing efficiency to help them get their INT up? Do I switch their position and then train them and switch them back? I haven't got any trains yet so I am just inquiring from experienced Directors here.
Training Employees
Started by Genesis [2572652] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Securop [2247082] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Watch out with switching the positions right before the company-tick. It was around 17:00 tct if I remember correctly.
Yes, you answered your own question lol. The employees won't lose any efficiency when you do that.
Thanks for the quick reply. I just didn't want to lose a star first week into business haha.
Please don't grave. Old questions are an awesome pool of information for others.
EDIT: I see you adapted the threadtitle, Genesis. Thanks on behalf of all who may have a similar question in the future.
EDIT: I see you adapted the threadtitle, Genesis. Thanks on behalf of all who may have a similar question in the future.
Watch out with switching the positions right before the company-tick. It was around 17:00 tct if I remember correctly.