Do you actually hate them?
Started by Wollongong [12833] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
No, the people i troll and just in general f**k with, i dont hate them on a personal level. Its more of a form of entertainment inbetween flights.
I've found most of the people that end up standing out and getting under my skin are almost always shit at Torn.
I can't think of how many times I've had arguments with someone, decided "Nope that's it. This guy I'm passing in stats and taking a dump on."
To find via spy or their personal stats that they've got shit battlestats, don't train or just sit here to cry about something that they could easily fix.
There's two I have no hope of beating, one of these I people I will likely never catch in my lifetime. Unless they quit. The other it will only take a year or two judging by their current growth model.
I've realized it just isn't worth getting into it with these people on the forum's and have been avoiding them for real life instead. I've been trying to treat this more like the internet.
I can't think of how many times I've had arguments with someone, decided "Nope that's it. This guy I'm passing in stats and taking a dump on."
To find via spy or their personal stats that they've got shit battlestats, don't train or just sit here to cry about something that they could easily fix.
There's two I have no hope of beating, one of these I people I will likely never catch in my lifetime. Unless they quit. The other it will only take a year or two judging by their current growth model.
I've realized it just isn't worth getting into it with these people on the forum's and have been avoiding them for real life instead. I've been trying to treat this more like the internet.
I hate people who take trolling into harassment, discrimination, and personal insults. Yes irl I would beat the crap out of them or report them to police for the stuffs they said to me or other players.
I rarely think about other ppl or notice anyone. Most time I am busy watching stocks or play torn while busy doing stuffs irl. So if I do actually hate or like someone, it will stick forever.
I rarely think about other ppl or notice anyone. Most time I am busy watching stocks or play torn while busy doing stuffs irl. So if I do actually hate or like someone, it will stick forever.
Lol nooooooooooo :(
I just kidding SB
I just kidding SB
You interact with people?
But do you do so with a smile, or with blood boiling?
could you give an example if "something vthey could easily fix"?
I notice you say that often. I do hope you are not serious.
Oof, the age-old parental:"I am not angry, I am disappointed."
I don't give enough fks to hate anyone on here (or in rl for that matter).
You message me with some shii 9x's out of 10 we'll get along within a few minutes.
It amuses me when people fall out with a different player every other week. If that's you, change your mindset or just quit.
Xoxo
You message me with some shii 9x's out of 10 we'll get along within a few minutes.
It amuses me when people fall out with a different player every other week. If that's you, change your mindset or just quit.
Xoxo
the only way to lose on the internet is to get mad.
TPB?
The Player Behind.
So Wollongong is some dude in Torn, whereas TPB Wollongong has a life of his own.
Not saying its a great life, but still... a life.
So Wollongong is some dude in Torn, whereas TPB Wollongong has a life of his own.
Not saying its a great life, but still... a life.
There's no one in this game I hate, it's really not worth that level of energy. There are plenty of assholes in the game but they're not worth hating, that's just what people like that want.
One of my least favourite changes in the game, from years ago, was the change to the tag list - whereby having players on your enemy list will show them up on your sidebar when they're online, I really don't care to know if someone I have as an "enemy" is online (I fully understand why this is a gameplay feature), they're not worth that level of attention and I have always kept mine empty for that reason. :)
One of my least favourite changes in the game, from years ago, was the change to the tag list - whereby having players on your enemy list will show them up on your sidebar when they're online, I really don't care to know if someone I have as an "enemy" is online (I fully understand why this is a gameplay feature), they're not worth that level of attention and I have always kept mine empty for that reason. :)
Maybe not for you. But this feature is very important to me. I saved all of my muggers as my enemies. And I also bought friend/enemy list and save all of the people who put me as enemy as my enemy. And whenever 'someone' mugged me, I will look whether my enemies are online at that time and I roughly have the idea who mugged me.
I would say there is 1 person but it's not even due to anything Torn related. Just turned into a super toxic person to have in faction chat/discord that basically resulted in a few of us leaving faction discord to chat in another server. Just really don't like them as a person on an individual level.
Strong dislike is the best I can do lol.
Like I said there, I fully understand why the feature exists from a gameplay perspective, it's just not to my personal tastes for the above reasons. :)