Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

shit auction

Started by Nausta [2256460] on in Graphics.

18 replies · 218 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Shooby [2510470]
Why's he auctioning it then? Lmao
I thought it was like a rejected piece he did for you that you decided ya didn't want -___-
Shooby [2510470]
Waiting for a response about this, cause I really dont know and I'm not gonna waste any more of my time if it's not available . But if it was actually made by the OP and it hasnt already been purchased by Sectory, I'm bidding 10m on #1.


Edit: also OP, you should probably put an end date or something for the auction btw so customers know a little better what's going on.
Shooby [2510470]
Yeah if that's he case I'm gonna retract my bids anyway. No sense bidding against you if it was made for you, for practice or not lol.
Nausta [2256460]
oh sec, my bad. I thought i remembered asking if you wanted to keep it or if i could throw it in the next auction. its been too long haha.

Updated
Taking off #1.
10m on #2 - Hate
15m on #3 - Lareign