hi been a while. had some stuff i made before but i forgot to offer it to everyone.
pls dont buy.
[image: i.imgur.com] #1 made an oopsie.
[image: i.imgur.com] #2 10m - Hate
[image: i.imgur.com] #3 15m - Lareign
[image: i.imgur.com] #4
3 and 4 have so much potential ! Nice work tho
Personally I like #1 and I think it would look great w/o text
thanks for the kind words. 100% agree with all of you haha. I need to learn a lot more
I'd put 5m on #1 if the font is changeable.
#1 6m, if text can be changed
Numbah 2 5m bid 10m if I can get the psd also ;)
Why's he auctioning it then? Lmao I thought it was like a rejected piece he did for you that you decided ya didn't want -___-
as in you bought it or you made it? whatever the case is 1,3 and 4 are pretty great.
Waiting for a response about this, cause I really dont know and I'm not gonna waste any more of my time if it's not available Load image: laughing . But if it was actually made by the OP and it hasnt already been purchased by Sectory, I'm bidding 10m on #1. Edit: also OP, you should probably put an end date or something for the auction btw so customers know a little better what's going on.
P sure he made it for me to practice I'll offer 12m
Yeah if that's he case I'm gonna retract my bids anyway. No sense bidding against you if it was made for you, for practice or not lol.
oh sec, my bad. I thought i remembered asking if you wanted to keep it or if i could throw it in the next auction. its been too long haha.Updated Taking off #1. 10m on #2 - Hate 15m on #3 - Lareign